- I met you a couple of months ago and was so excited to buy your products after trying your lilac lotion. Well I'm down to my last bar of soap and need to place an order with you. At 44 years old I have finally found the right products for me and my family! yahoo! With all the chemicals in regular soap causing cancer, it's worth keeping my family healthy. Looking forward to doing a long term business with you. I just wish you sold shampoo too! I will never by a bar soap at Wal Mart again!
- Vicky, MA
- Just wanted to send you a quick email to tell you that my husband absolutely LOVES your soap!!! (I love it probably a bit more!!!) We used the blueberry and just started using the New England Shores. They smell wonderful and don't irritate his skin at all. I've had company over and they asked me where I got my soap because it's so nice!!! Also, the foot scrub is soooooooooooooooo wonderful!!! I do as the label says and soak my feet and then use a pumice with the scrub and my feet have never felt so good!!! I hope all's well with you!!! I look forward to seeing you again soon!! OH...one last thing!!! The other day my husband and I went for a walk and got about 2/10ths of a mile down the road when we realized that the mosquitoes were horrendous!!! So I ran back home and got my bug spray from you guys and he got his deep woods off...as we were walking I only had to spray mine one more time and he got so sick of spraying his on himself that he took mine and sprayed it...he didn't have to use his deep woods off again for the rest of the walk!!! YEA!
- I just wanted to thank you for making the greatest hand cream ever! I must say I am a bit of a hand cream addict/connoisseur and yours is truly so great! I purchased the Ever Moist 'A little non-scents' lotion at the Made in NH Expo and it is so fantastic! So many of the lines that claim to be natural are full of junk. I appreciate your product greatly and I am sure I will be contacting you in the near future to see about the cost of purchasing vats! LOL Thank you very much!
- Leah F.
- Hi, I met you at the Derry farmers market and bought the ivy league cream it is working like a charm. I have referred your info contact to a friend. The foot scrub also was a treat. Keeping on making these beautiful products!
- I purchased the last "Pit Stop" from you at the Hebron Fair on Saturday along with some natural soap and insect repellent. I have to say the Pit Stop works super, as does the goats milk soap! Haven't tried the repellent yet, but will soon. I will be buying more products shortly!
- I have never had a body lotion fragrance stay with me as long as the Vanilla Spice I bought. it is a wonderful lotion that leaves my skin smooth and soft and the fragrance... yummy!
- Wendy P.